- SKU: GFR1-116
- Gauge Type: Temperature Gauge
- Gauge Subtype: Water Temperature Gauge
- Temp Sender Type: CAN-Bus (OBDII)
- Range: 50-125 C
- Size: 2 1/16 inch
- Hole Size: 2.062” (52mm)
- Standard/Metric: Metric
- Warning Light: Yes
- Pointer Sweep: Full Sweep
- Instructions: Download
- dd_pcode: gfr1116
- sku_dd-link: 0ki68gr8ge4
IMPORTANT: To use a Freedom CAN-BUS Water Temperature gauge you will need to know if your vehicle supports the CAN-BUS protocol and Water Temperature output. Please verify that your vehicle's ECU supports CAN-BUS Water Temperature data output before you place an order.
Freedom CAN-BUS Water Temperature Gauge
- Wires directly into the vehicle's 16-pin OBDII Data Link Connector
- Fits into a round 2.062" (52mm) dash cutout (hole)
- Solid Aluminum Bezel
- Spin Lock Ring is included for easy mounting
- Internal microprocessor controls the pointer movement
- Digital high torque stepper motor ensures accurate pointer movement
- Gauge is NOT waterproof
- LIFETIME WARRANTY on gauge electronics!
Important CAN-BUS Gauge Details (Please read before ordering):
- Freedom CAN-BUS gauges operate by receiving data from the ECU (Engine Control Unit) through the OBDII wiring.
- Gauges (individual or daisy chained) will not function when used in conjunction with any other OBDII device.
- The OBDII connection does NOT provide power to the gauge.
- Additional wiring required for Gauge Power and the Electroluminescent Dial Lighting.
- Gauge CANNOT be connected to senders or anything that sends a raw signal.
Fitted with an internal microprocessor to ensure accurate readings.
High torque stepper motor for pointer precision in any racing condition.
Durable, slim case and spin-lock ring for easy mounting.
Solid aluminum bezel
Made in America