- SKU: GF1-119
- Gauge Type: Temperature Gauge
- Gauge Subtype: Transmission Temperature Gauge
- Temp Sender Type: CAN-Bus (OBDII), for GM vehicles only
- Range: 60-150 C
- Size: 2 1/16 inch
- Hole Size: 2.062” (52mm)
- Standard or Metric: Metric
- Warning Light: No
- Instructions: Download
- dd_pcode: gf1119
- sku_dd-link: 0ki68gr8ge4
IMPORTANT: This Gauge is configured to work with 2008 or newer GM type ECUs ONLY. To use a Freedom CAN-BUS Transmission Temperature gauge you will need to know if your vehicle supports the CAN-BUS protocol and Transmission Temperature output. Please verify that your vehicle's ECU supports CAN-BUS Transmission Temperature data output before you place an order.
Freedom CAN-BUS Transmission Temperature Gauge
- Wires directly into the vehicle's 16-pin OBDII Data Link Connector
- Fits into a round 2.062" (52mm) dash cutout (hole)
- Solid Aluminum Bezel
- Spin Lock Ring is included for easy mounting
- Internal microprocessor controls the pointer movement
- Digital high torque stepper motor ensures accurate pointer movement
- Gauge is NOT waterproof
- LIFETIME WARRANTY on gauge electronics!
Important CAN-BUS Gauge Details (Please read before ordering):
- Freedom CAN-BUS gauges operate by receiving data from the ECU (Engine Control Unit) through the OBDII wiring.
- Gauges (individual or daisy chained) will not function when used in conjunction with any other OBDII device.
- The OBDII connection does NOT provide power to the gauge.
- Additional wiring required for Gauge Power and the Electroluminescent Dial Lighting.
- Gauge CANNOT be connected to senders or anything that sends a raw signal.
If this Freedom CAN-BUS gauge does not work for you then Click here to view an alternative universal gauge.
Fitted with an internal microprocessor to ensure accurate readings.
High torque stepper motor for pointer precision in any racing condition.
Durable, slim case and spin-lock ring for easy mounting.
Solid aluminum bezel
Made in America