- SKU: GF3-108
- Gauge Type: Speedometer
- Speedometer Signal Type: CAN-Bus (OBDII)
- Range: 160 MPH
- Size: 3 3/8 inch
- Hole Size: 3.375” (86mm)"Standard/Metric=U.S. Standard
- Turn Signals and High Beam Indicator: Yes
- Instructions: Download
- dd_pcode: gf3108
- sku_dd-link: 0ki68gr8ge4
IMPORTANT: THE FREEDOM CAN-BUS SPEEDOMETER WORKS ONLY WITH VEHICLES THAT SUPPORT THE CAN-BUS PROTOCOL AND SPEED DATA OUTPUT. Please verify your vehicle's compatibility before placing your order.
Freedom CAN-BUS Speedometer
- LIFETIME WARRANTY on gauge electronics
- Wires directly into the vehicle's 16-pin OBDII Data Link Connector
- Fits into 3.375" (85mm) dash hole
- Internal microprocessor and digital high torque stepper motor ensure accurate pointer movement and no pointer bounce in all racing conditions
- A durable and thin injection-molded case design and Spin Lock Ring enable easy mounting in tight locations
- Solid Aluminum Bezel
- Turn Signals and High Beam Indicator
- Weather-Resistant (NOT waterproof)
Important CAN-BUS Gauge Details:
- Freedom CAN-BUS gauges operate by receiving data from the ECU (Engine Control Unit) through the OBDII wiring
- Gauges (individual or daisy chained) will not function when used in conjunction with any other OBDII device
- The OBDII connection does NOT provide power to the gauge
- Additional wiring required for Gauge Power and the Electroluminescent Dial Lighting
- Gauge CANNOT be connected to senders or anything that sends a raw signal
Fitted with an internal microprocessor to ensure accurate readings.
High torque stepper motor for pointer precision in any racing condition.
Durable, slim case and spin-lock ring for easy mounting.
Solid aluminum bezel
Made in America